- Properties: Rehabilitation Therapy Supplies
- Place of Origin: Shanghai, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Rainbow
- Model Number: WB8005
- Type: Hot & Cold Packs
- Material: nylon
- Size: Internal nylon :36.5*28.5, External cloth cover: 37x29cm
- Weight: 1000g
- Color: Any Color Is Available
- Logo: with Customized Logo
- OEM/ODM: Accept
- MOQ: 1000pcs
- Non-toxic: Yes
- Certification: ISO13485 2003 CE MSDS FDA EN71 BSCI,6P free
- Function: Health Care
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||1 piece/box or 1 piece/color box;
|Delivery Detail:||25 days after samples are confirmed.|
Flexible Reusable Gel Hot Cold Pack With Wrap For Back Pain Relief
Inside is gel and outside is PE
Any Pantone color or multi-colors can be customized.
nternal nylon :36.5*28.5, External cloth cover: 37x29cm or customized size
Customized Printed Logo
(1)3-5days-If you want to customize your logo.
(2)1 day-For our existing samples as reference.
ISO13485 2003 CE MSDS FDA EN71 BSCI,6P free
1 piece/box or 1 piece/color box;
(2) We also can provide a monthly statement payment services
HOT WATER heating
1. Put water into a pot and bring to a boil .
1. Flatten the pack in the microwave and ensure that the gel is evenly distributed.
Since microwaves vary in power,you need to find the correct heat time carefully .
1. Store gel pack in the freeze and refirgerate for at least 2 hours.
2. Put the gel pack into the wrap's pouch to insulate the cold,In cases of severe injury ,
wet the pouch prior to applictaion for greater cold penetration.
The range of application
Choosing between moist heat or cold therapy is important depending on the type of injury.
1. Effective anti-inflammatory
2. Reduce swelling after on injury or trauma
3. Be used for sport inquiries
4. Relief fever or headaches, Tootaches
5. Relief Minor burns,back ache or joint pain .
1. Encourage blood flow and circulation
2. Promote quicker healing and pain relief for a faster recovery
3. Be used for a variety of treatments: Muscle pain & spasms
4. Relief mild arthristis
5. Relief sprains
6. Relief strains & stiffness ,etc.